Superb Spray Tanning At Chez Sue Manningtree
Superb Spray tans
Prefect for those one-off occasions or continually if you don’t want a permanent tan. We use Crazy Angel products, which can be tailored to suit everyone’s induvial tone, from a natural sun kissed glow to a rich dark olive tan.
Here’s some hints and tips to get the most out of you tan.
- Before you come for a spray tan exfoliate with a non-oil based exfoliator, its important for it to be non-oil based as if not the tan may take a little patchy and no one wants that.
- Stay well moisturised to ensure even coverage.
- When coming in for a spray tan please ensure all make up, perfume, deodorant and jewellery is removed as this acts as a barrier and the tan will not take.
- There’s no need to worry about any nail varnish discolouration, we have a barrier cream to stop this.
- Wear loose fitting clothes, this way they won’t rub the tan while it develops.
- After you have rinsed your tan away moisturise regularly this will help to prolong your tan. We also can provide and moisturiser with a bronzer in to keep your skin glowing for longer.
Does Crazy Angel have that distinctive fake tan smell?
Our formulations have a light and fresh floral fragrance with a hint of fruit. There are top notes of rose, freesia, chamomile and marigold, supported by middle notes of rose, muguet and floral notes of jasmine. Overall a base blend of musk, sandalwood and plum help to alleviate the tell-tale scent.
Will Crazy Angel protect me from U.V. exposure?
No. There are no sun filters in Crazy Angel products therefore you will still have to use a sun protection product with sufficient levels of SPF when exposing your skin to the sun.
How long do I need to wait before showering?
Crazy Angel recommends that you allow the tanning sprays and liquid 4-6 hours to develop and the tanning lotions 6-8 hours. For optimum tanning results leave overnight.
If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01206 391417 or email@example.com